Good Move Madam Secretary…
Mistakes WHERE made…
Learn from it…..
“I take responsibility,” Clinton told CNN’s Elise Labott. She added that she didn’t want to play the political blame game so close to the election. “I want to avoid some kind of political gotcha,” she said.
The Obama administration has been widely criticized for its handling of the attack and its messaging in the wake of the incident. Following the attack, the Obama administration said that a controversial YouTube video spurred the violence.
The administration later walked that back, saying they gave out the intelligence that was available at the time.
At the vice presidential debate last Thursday, Vice President Joe Biden said that he and the president were not aware of security concerns.
At a hearing last week, two security officers formerly stationed in Libya testified that their request for increased security had been denied.
Fox New reporter Wendell Goler asked Clinton why those requests had been denied.
Clinton again said she was responsible for the State Department and the more than 60,000 department officials around the world. She added, “The decisions about security assets are made by security professionals.”
Clinton also said that she wanted to wait for the conclusion of an ongoing investigation before she addressed the accuracy of the intelligence in the wake of the attack….
Why the Administration waited so long on this is beyond me…..
They let this fester with Rep. Issa dragging them thru the mud……
With Hillary taking the blame I ‘d thing the thing is done…
Issa isn’t gonna go after Clinton who is wildly popular…..Share on Facebook